Thanks Kevin!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a pittance of time to thank a guy who was a major contributor to this blog, and his name is JOHN CENA! No? Not funny? Ok so since you read the title of this little article you know his name is Kevin. Kevin has made all of the logos for this blog including The Knockers, Parisone Productions, and is working on a Trif-Awwwns logo as I type and you read. The best part of this is that he's doing it all for free and is doing it just because he wanted to get better at making logos (Yeah I know, have you seen The Knockers logo? That's not even his full potential). Anyways basically what I wanted to say is thank you Kevin and without you, this blog wouldn't be possible or look as good!


Thursday 19 May 2016

Trif-Awwwns

Link to story- http://parisoneproductions.blogspot.ca/p/trif-awwwns.html

"Trif-Awwwns" is one of the first stories I ever wrote. I used my work environment as a huge inspiration for the comic series and the blog series because I felt like people needed to read about this. Now to be fair what goes down in the blog series is extremely different than what happens in real life. The Great Cracker Heist of 2015 did happen but it was very different than the blog series. It's hard to say if i'll ever come back and finish off Trif-Awwwns, but i'd say that i most likely will. That's all for now, Anthony out!

No comments:

Post a Comment